- Plastic and Paper Sack Lifting
- Burlap, Hessian and Polywoven Sack Lifting
- Bag/ Liner Lifting using Hook or Gripper
- Sack and Box Lifting on the same Processing Line
- Stainless Steel Sack Lifting Systems for Sanitary Areas
- One handed options
- Virtually eliminates the risk of personal injury and property damage
- Operator does not need touch the load during handling (operated by easy to use finger-tip controls)
- Minimal physical effort is required to lift and transport payload
- Reduce risk of injuries to the operator commonly associated with manual handling
- Reduce absenteeism caused by injury sustained during manual handling
- Reduce risk of costly insurance claim against organisation through an injury received during manual handling
Reliable and Rugged
- Alternative power options available (electrical or air)
- Built to work and last
- Low maintenance and servicing costs
- For many applications, one single maintenance check-up per year is required
- Versatile; works on uneven surfaces, inclines, porous objects and so on…
- Increase overall product throughput
- Powered by 3ph 300 – 415v 50Hz and/or 3ph 380 – 480 60Hz
- Compact enough to fit in restricted access environments
Palamatic industrial manipulators are custom-built to integrate into our clients working environments. In many case the Manipulators also interact with other machinery, improving productivity and at the same time allowing customers to meet the standards required by most handling legislation or guidelines regarding manual movement of loads.
Palamatic Pneulift™ units enable the safe, ergonomic and efficient handling of many varied products up to a maximum weight of 650Kg (1320lbs). However, unlike the Manipulator, the Pneulift™ is not suitable for handling off-set or cantilevered loads. Palamatic industrial Pneulift™ is custom-built to integrate into our clients working environments, improving productivity and at the same time allowing customers to meet the standards required most handling legislation or guidelines regarding manual movement of loads.
The Palamatic range of Drum Tipper and Emptiers offer an easy and ergonomic method of dispensing and transferring powders and liquids from one process to the next making it an effortless ergonomic task for the operator.
The operator is protected against the inhalation of potentially hazardous dust when used in conjunction with a containment or downflow booth.
Static and mobile drum handling machines are available and various options of drum support are available for lifting and pouring or tipping of drums weighing up to 350kg. Drum lift, advance and placement can be offered to help the ergonomics. Dust control discharge cones and different types arrangements are available.
If your application is for a sanitary environment, please visit our PalPharma site for an extensive range of cGMP drum and container lifting and handling equipment.
The Palamatic Post Hoist range of equipment incorporates mobile and static systems for discharging, docking, feeding, tipping and blending of product in drums and IBCs.
The range also offers platform lifts for lifing drums, pallets and IBC’s between floors.
If your application is for a sanitary environment please click to our PalPharma site for information on our extensive range of cGMP drum, container and IBC handling equipment.
Palamatic can provide a range of trolleys suitable for the transportation of goods between production areas. The range includes mild steel low cost options and a range of stainless steel high specification mobile trucks and trolleys.
If your application is for a sanitary environment, please visit our PalPharma site for information on our extensive range of cGMP mobile systems
The Palamatic Slab-Vac Paving Lifter offers the below features:-
- Vacuum suction atachment that can be fitted to any type of highway construction/ maintenance vehicle
- Eliiminates manual handling
- Removes potential for finger trapping, back injuries
- Allows kerbs and slabs to be placed accurately into position without the need for further adjustment
- Simple to operate
- Rugged manufacture for arduous environments
- 160kg capacity
- Manual handles available for two man use
- Various sizes of suction pad available
- Easy changeover between suction pads
- Unique vacuum vent valve for release
- Visual gauge to indicate vacuum levels
- Demountable for use in various locations
- 4hr battery life on full charge – 12v charger supplied
- CE marking to European legislation
- Designed and manufactured in the UK