The AccuTech AT-30 is the latest in the AT series of weighing controllers AccuTech. Designed for speed, accuracy, and reliability for all your weighing applications
- Easy to use menu driven operation.
- Up to 16 input or output signals.
- Pluggable input / output modules.
- Auxiliary 24V power supply.
- Analogue input and output signals.
- Optional integral 24 column printer.
- RS232 / RS485 communications to SCADA or PLC.
- Multiple operator stations may be linked to the controller for remote data access and control.
- Operator interface
The 2 line, 20 character, backlit, LCD display, and 20 key membrane keypad provide the operator interface to the controller. This allows for full text messages simplifying operation.
Up to 3 operator interface panels may be linked to the controller for remote access.
Multiple AT-30 controllers may be linked to a host computer using the RS232 or RS485 serial interface, and a standard communications protocol. A software package is available to collect data from all scales and make it available in DDE format to other Windows packages. This allows direct display of any scale information in a spreadsheet or database.
2 row by 20 column alphanumeric LCD display with LED backlighting
20 key membrane keypad, 2 internal leds
5V DC excitation
Max four 350R loadcells
Resolution Displayed 1/1000 to 1/10000 selectable
Internal Displayed resolution times 4 (minimum)
Refer to section 5.4.
Input Voltage 110V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz
Power consumption 25W
Enclosure IP65 wall mount
Nominal Size 500mm high