Available with feeders to suit differing material flow characteristics, and is suitable for bag sizes from 10kg to 100kg in paper, plastic, polypropylene, etc.
- Operating settings stored for multiple material / bag weight combinations
- Electro-pneumatic bag holder on load cells
- Option of manual cam-grip bag holder for non-dusty materials.
Electronic Controller mounted and fully wired
- Optional aspiration of area around bag holder for hazardous materials
- Automatic in-flight compensation for optimum speed and accuracy
- Jog facility to ensure no underweight bags.
- Robust floor mounting
- Available with the AT-30 Electric Controller
- Loading hopper capacity extensions
- 304 & 316 Stainless Steel Options available for food safety and corrosive materials
- Custom support stands c/w cat ladder and guide rails
- Voltage Stabilizers (For fluctuation in power)
- Customized Bagging Spouts (for different bag sizes)
- AMIC software System (AccuTech management Information Centre)
- Bag Closing Lines available
- IP65 Enclosures
- Powder Coating color request
- Service Contracts
- Mobility (Truck, Bakkie, Container or wheels)
We can design any feeder to your required production rate.
- Screw Feeders – Single Dual Triple or Quad (All sizes)
- Gravity Gate – High Speed(Servo Motor) or AG4 gravity gate
- Vibratory Feeder – Single Dual, Triple, or Quad, Tray sizes customisable
- Valve Filler
6-8 bpm – 10kg – 4.8t/h – 480 bags per hour
6bmp – 20-25kg – 9T/h – 360 bags per hour
5bmp – 50kg – 15T/h – 300 bags per hour