- Integral; pre-weigh hopper
- Present batch out loading
- Radial or Flat type inlet gate
- Robust floor mounting
- Electro-pneumatic bag holder on load cells
- Option of manual cam-grip bag holder for non-dusty materials
- Simple Calibration
- Mild Steel, 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, 3CR12 options
- Available as mobile unit on wheels/container
- Low and High level probes to detect feed into equipment
- Easy Access for cleaning
- Aspiration duct with Micro-biological filter
- AccuTech AT-30 Controller mounted and fully wired
- Automatic in-flight compensation for optimum speed and accuracy
- Automatic Jog facility to ensure no underweight bags
- Operating settings stored for multiple material / bag weight combinations
- Operator Control Station with push button to change bags easily
- Material Totalizing see AT-30
- Optional aspiration of area around bag holder for hazardous materials
- All IP 65/66/67 Ratings available
- AMIC – AccuTech Management Information Center
- Closed system for dust free operation
- Double bomb door discharge gates
- Present batch out loading
- Monitoring & control of material flow rate
- Upstream & downstream interlocks
- RS232 or RS485 serial interface for linking to PLC, SCADA or Printer
The AccuTech AT-30 is the latest in the AT series of weighing controllers AccuTech. Designed for speed, accuracy, and reliability for all your weighing applications
- Easy to use menu driven operation.
- Up to 16 input or output signals.
- Pluggable input / output modules.
- Auxiliary 24V power supply.
- Analogue input and output signals.
- Optional integral 24 column printer.
- RS232 / RS485 communications to SCADA or PLC.
- Multiple operator stations may be linked to the controller for remote data access and control.
- Operator interface
The 2 line, 20 character, backlit, LCD display, and 20 key membrane keypad provide the operator interface to the controller. This allows for full text messages simplifying operation.
Up to 3 operator interface panels may be linked to the controller for remote access.
We can design any feeder to your required production rate.
- Screw Feeders – Single Dual Triple or Quad (All sizes)
- Gravity Gate – High Speed(Servo Motor) or AG4 gravity gate
- Vibratory Feeder – Single Dual, Triple, or Quad, Tray sizes customisable
- Belt Feeder – 390 and 490 Hygienic Belt with Brushes
- Valve Filler
The material enters the scale through the feed system and is accumulated in the weigh hopper until a preset weight is reached. The inlet gate then closes and a short time period is allowed for the material to settle before the gross weight signal is read and recorded by the controller. The discharge gate is then opened and the material is discharged. The discharge gate is then closed. The controller reads the tare weight value and subtracts this from the gross weight value. The true nett weight is added to the scale total. This cycle is then repeated.
Food: Grains, Coffee, Sugar, Rice, Samp, Flour, Maize meal , Nuts etc
Chemical :Fertilizer, Plastic Pellets, Cat Litter, Explosives etc
Mineral: Coal, Salt, Sand, Briquettes, etc.
Foresty: Wood chips, Soils, Compost ect.