The Accutech AG1000; floor standing electronic bagging machine is designed for ease of installation and use in situations with limited working space.
It is available with feeders to suit differing material flow characteristics, and is suitable for bag sizes from 10kg to 100kg in paper, plastic, polypropylene, etc.
- Operating settings stored for multiple material / bag weight combinations
- Electro-pneumatic bag holder on load cells
- Option of manual cam-grip bag holder for non-dusty materials.
Electronic Controller mounted and fully wired
- Optional aspiration of area around bag holder for hazardous materials
- Automatic in-flight compensation for optimum speed and accuracy
- Jog facility to ensure no underweight bags.
- Robust floor mounting
- Available with the AT-30 Electric Controller
- Loading hopper capacity extensions
- 304 & 316 Stainless Steel Options available for food safety and corrosive materials
- Custom support stands c/w cat ladder and guide rails
- Voltage Stabilizers (For fluctuation in power)
- Customized Bagging Spouts (for different bag sizes)
- AMIC software System (AccuTech management Information Centre)
- Bag Closing Lines available
- IP65 Enclosures
- Powder Coating color request
- Service Contracts
- Mobility (Truck, Bakkie, Container or wheels)
We can design any feeder to your required production rate.
- Screw Feeders – Single Dual Triple or Quad (All sizes)
- Gravity Gate – High Speed(Servo Motor) or AG4 gravity gate
- Vibratory Feeder – Single Dual, Triple, or Quad, Tray sizes customisable
- Valve Filler
6-8 bpm – 10kg – 4.8t/h – 480 bags per hour
6bmp – 20-25kg – 9T/h – 360 bags per hour
5bmp – 50kg – 15T/h – 300 bags per hour
Most common bag types